Mickleburgh: Maintaining a lifelong relationship with thousands of customers.
Mickleburgh Ltd is renowned for its outstanding reputation in both quality of service and product. A family business, we have grown and evolved since 1870 through the experience of our customers' needs and desires into a mammoth musical maze covering 10,000 sq/ft.
With acoustic and digital pianos, electronic keyboards, acoustic and electric guitars, stringed orchestral, brass and woodwind, drums and percussion, folk and educational it’s a musician’s dream of a never ending musical experience.
Now with over 130 years of experience the original piano shop has expanded even beyond its extensive retail premises to the online shopper so you can enjoy and browse our range of musical instruments from the comfort of your own home.
We are a member of the MIA.
Mickleburgh are proud to be members of The Music Industries Association. The MIA is a UK trade association, the only one servicing and representing the interests of all UK businesses selling musical instruments and associated products. The MIA is recognised by the UK Government as being the "lead body" for our industry. To find out more, click here to visit the MIA website.
We are proud to be a local shop.
We believe in the importance of people seeing musical instruments up close and where they can expert advice on hand if required. This is why it is sad for both our high streets and the music industry that many local music shops have closed across the country in the past few years. This is because we're passionate about music and the importance of offering a chance for people of all ages to see and even try musical instruments. We also believe we can offer more to our customers than online only retailers.
- Every instrument on this website is available to try and buy in our shop on Stokes Croft (provided it’s shown as being in stock) – We don’t change our prices, so if you want to see the instrument up close and
- Free advice – Whether you’re a complete novice or a more experienced musician we can help find the perfect instrument for your needs. Our experienced staff will provide you honest advice.
- We only sell tried and tested products – We are passionate musicians ourselves and we only stock instruments that we believe have a good balance between value and quality.
- We offer free set-ups of guitars, and on many of our digital pianos we’ll put it together and even delivery it for free, exactly where you want it in your home (local postcodes only)
- We offer a one year warranty on all our products – In the rare case that your product is faulty, you can easily return it to our shop. We also offer repairs for many out of warranty instruments.
- Our shop staff are hands on with our products everyday – This means that we can help you with any questions you have about the instruments you have bought from us, whether it was a couple of weeks ago or even a couple of years.
It's important to try musical instruments and gear - we offer free advice and you can have a go!
Keep supporting your local shops or they'll disappear and in the future you won't be able to see and touch products on your high street. We know that it can be difficult to get to the shops during opening hours. This is why we’ve put a lot of effort into building this brand new website, so you can browse and buy in the comfort of your own home and in your own time. We'll most likely be the cheapest as we offer free delivery to local customers and surrounding county postcodes on ALL our products whether buying reeds, strings, books or instruments. But when you do have a chance, come and visit us and we'll promise you'll be inspired by seeing the vast array of musical instruments and accessories.
We also value you're opinion on our products and services - feel free to email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.